WasteWorx Pumping Stations
WasteWorx Flyer 2018
WasteWorx Owners Manual 2019
Our pumping station are available in 3 standard volumes of 500 Litres, 800 Litres and 1200 Litres. If you need something bigger, we can make the tank to virtually any volume you require.
- Made from robust black polyethylene (PE) and are therefore lightweight for their size, making handling onsite and installation easy.
- The tanks have a specially designed bottom flange to prevent uplift.
- Supplied complete with pumps suitable for your application. These can be grinder or vortex pumps and sized to meet the site specific pressure and flow requirements.
- The internal pipework is pre fitted and included is a non return valve, an isolation valve, electrical glands, high level float and a heavy gauge galvanised chain for ease of pump removal.
- The pump controller features overload protection and a high level alarm. The manway access lid is sealed and bolted with Stainless bolts.
Call APD today to discuss your requirements.
- Pumping stations
- Temporary storage tanks
- Ideal for collecting water or waste and then pumping away to the council stormwater or sewage system.
Rainworx Rain Harvesting
Process Tank Solutions
Subscribe for regular updates, your email address is required for subscription.